Early Views of Louisbourg
C.W. Jefferys' notes about this picture from The Picture Gallery of Canadian History Volume 1
Louisbourg in 1731, from engraving after drawing by Verrier, Chief Engineer.
Part of ruins of the fortress. (Note: Image of the ruins has been laid down upside down).
View from east side of harbour. Drawing made during siege, 1758,
- Jefferys, Charles W. (1942) The Picture Gallery of Canadian History Volume 1, p.233